Thursday, March 19, 2009
1) You've decided that your computer is an excellent addition to your fabulous paperweight collection.
2) The only chip inside is a Dorito.
3) The manual contains only one sentence: "Good Luck!"
4) The screen often displays the message, "Ain't it break time yet?"
5) Whenever you turn it on, all the dogs in your neighborhood start howling.
6) The "quick reference" manual is 120 pages long.
7) It's slogan is "Pentium: redefining mathematics".
8) In order to start it you need some jumper cables and a friend's car.
9) It's celebrity spokesman is that "Hey Vern!" guy.
10) Lower corner of screen has the words "Etch-a-sketch" on it.
Posted by KOMYOUAE at 7:17 PM